Re: #12vsupply #power Mobile power up/down #12vsupply #power

Gwen Patton

Before I ran into DRAWS on the NWDigital website, I was already using a Raspberry Pi for my ThumbDV. I found this lovely device that I always intended to put on my Raspberry Pi, but never did. Now integrating both hats seems to be impractical or difficult...I'm not sure, I haven't examined it closely enough...and several features are redundant. But as a battery backup power supply that could work in tandem with a safe shutdown script, it would be very handy.

73,
Gwen NG3P

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 11:52 AM Steve KC1AWV <smiller@...> wrote:
Could try this:

I think you can make a script that will safe shutdown on power loss. I would also check into making sure GPIO 26 is free, that's where the UPS board sends voltage level info to the Pi.

I use an ISOpwr in my car for an auxiliary battery in my trunk for my rigs. You could drop a 100ah SLA battery in your trunk and keep the Pi on all the time if you wanted!

Steve KC1AWV

--

-+-+-+-+-
Jenny Everywhere's Infinite: Quark Time