Re: #draws Aluminum Case #draws

August Johnson KG7BZ

Thanks for hearing all of us. Wouldn't it have been easier to have remembered that early adopters were promised not only that a case would be available but that we'd get to pre-order it at a DISCOUNTED price? Hopefully you won't forget that.

August KG7BZ

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 9:51 AM Daniel VE3NI <dgoodier@...> wrote:

John,

Thank you for looking into this issue.

I can appreciate the challenge the case presented with respect to the orientation of the SMA connector on the early adopter board and in the long term changing the SMA connector orientation is the logical solution.

All this time I was concerned with my ability to make the necessary change to modify the power connector to accommodate the case, hi hi.

I appreciate you going the extra mile.

Cheers,

Daniel  VE3NI / NI2D