Re: #draws Aluminum Case #draws

Gwen Patton

I've got TWO DRAWS here with the original SMA connector. Been waiting for cases. I, too, would appreciate aluminum cases to cut down on RFI. If I MUST make do with acrylic, fine, but I certainly would prefer metal.

Gwen, NG3P

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 2:04 PM KeithG [KG1MD] <keithgold@...> wrote:
What can I say? I also ordered one at Orlando hoping to order a metal case when available. :)

On Apr 16, 2019, at 10:53 AM, August Johnson <augjohnson@...> wrote:

Yes, remember that us early adopters were told that we'd get a discount on an early purchase of the aluminum case. Not so I see...

August KG7BZ

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 7:47 AM Loring Kutchins <lor.kutchins@...> wrote:
Me too. Perhaps you’d allow us to exchange the old board for a new one when we purchase a case?

—Lor W3QA

--

-+-+-+-+-
Jenny Everywhere's Infinite: Quark Time