Re: FT-817 Troubleshooting

Use DRAWS™ Manager (localhost:8080 on the Pi) to check/set the audio levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5C3cWVVz_A

Do a DRAWS™ Manager update at beginning.

On Sun, Apr 21, 2019 at 11:56 AM William McKeehan <ki4hdu@...> wrote:
I'm setting up DRAWS with Beta 12.

The radio that I'm using is  Yaesu FT-817.

I'm at the point where I'm trying to verify that the installation is working properly.

When I try the "~/n7nix/debug/btest.sh" command, the radio keys, but no audio is transmitted. Also, the direwolf log does not indicate any received information (I've sent a few packets with a TH-D74 and observed the 817 receive the transmission.

First question: is there a guide somewhere to setting up the DRAWS hat with an FT-817 (I have found and ran the setalsa-ft817.sh script) that shows what menus in the radio need to be changed?

Second question: how do I begin to debug what may be going on with this setup?

Thanks!
William
KI4HDU