From: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Waller via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 20:03
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: [udrc] Ft 817, wsjt

I’ve found wsjt-x 2.0 and it is running. I can receive and decode FT8 from my 817. I’m having trouble figuring out how to set up rig control. I’d be happy without rig control and just have the wsjt program do ptt but can’t figure out how to configure that either. There are several port selections under PTT which aren’t intuitive to me. I am using the left mini din port and know that there are gpio commands for each mini din. I’m not sure how that helps me in this setting. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Rick Ka4ohm.

--
J Spitznagel
Science River LLC