Re: HF Rig Recommendations #hf #draws

Steve McGrane <temporarilyoffline@...>

I don't have a KX2 or KX3, but I'd be happy to receive one...

that being said, are you getting any audio signal to the radio?

Maybe you're getting audio signal, but not kicking off the PTT circuit?

On Sat, Apr 27, 2019 at 4:56 PM John T Haworth <lyon1066@...> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 06:28 PM, Rick wrote:
DRAWS and KX2
I am attempting to get the set-up working with a KX3. I am able to recieve, however, I am unable to get any transmit audio. I did a quick search for Steve's video but did not find it. What are some steps that could be taken to trouble shoot no transmit audio with the configuration mentioned above?

Thanks and 73 ...John NU8M