Re: Video missing

Dave N2OA

You might try a different monitor and cable. I had one combination that would just not wake the monitor. I moved it to my other monitor with a different cable and it worked fine. It was a while back so I don't even remember if I identified the root cause but it wasn't the Pi or a HAT.

Dave
N2OA

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 9:39 PM Tim Huffaker <thuffaker@...> wrote:
Hello I am running the newest release of compass with a RPi3.  If I leave it running to digipeat the video will stop.  I am using the HDMI out on the RPi3 and it will not come back without a reboot.  this is not good because you do not what to pull power from the RPi3 if possible.  I do not know why the HDMI stops and the Rpi3 is running except of a bug.  I do wish there was a reset to get things back without a reboot via removing power.

Thank you,
Tim KM4ESU