Re: YAAC Port Settings #yaac #xastir

As Basil says, his AX25 scripts start and stop both the Direwolf modem and the AX25 stack.

YAAC is pretty simple to connect. With direwolf running, you simply go into interfaces and select an AGW interface localhost:8000

image.png

You can watch what's happening using (in a terminal window)

tail -f /var/log/direwolf/direwolf.conf

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 8:48 AM Tim Sperry via Groups.Io <tsperry=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
What are the proper port settings to use when setting up the DRAWS Hat with YAAC?
I have everything working fine between the DRAWS Hat and my FT-891 using WSJT-X and FLDIGI with AX25-stop
Now I think I need to start AX25 to use YAAC or XASTIR
Is there the needed information in this group to set up either or of these with the Hat?

Tim - AG6RS