wsjt-x ptt

Art - KC7SDA

I'm right in assuming that anyone using wsjt-x right now is also using some sort of cat rig control to key their rig?

I sent a message to the wsjt group asking them to add gpio support, even a script would work for me.

I think I might get into ft and jt modes this year if i can get the ptt to work without additional cabling, in over 3 hours i've received 222 stations, in the last 24 hours i've heard at least 18 countries! also right now I'm getting a lot of east coast and central us... I think that in a matter of a day I could get my all states worked with one of these modes!