Getting started with paclink-unix

Keith Williamson

Hi,

I have the Beta 13 image installed and did the core configuration. Tested direwolf, fldigi, and rigctl successfully. This morning, I configured paclink-unix via "app_config.sh plu". This completed successfully. On a Win laptop, I had installed Winlink Express just for the purposes of creating and validating my Winlink credentials. That all worked fine and I have sent and received a few messages via the telnet interface.

During the PLU config, I supplied the user (KF7DRV) and password from Winlink Express. However, when I run "wl2ktelnet", I get "secure login failure" along with "B2 protocol error 1":

image.png

I have verified that my "wl2k-password" in /usr/local/etc/wl2k.conf matches Winlink Express.

Any ideas why this is failing?

Keith
KF7DRV