Re: Getting started with paclink-unix

Keith Williamson

Hi,

Building latest paclink-unix did the trick. Apparently, latest version fixes passwords with multicase and letter/number combinations.

Next step for me is to get the radio involved using auto-rmsgw-find.

Thanks!

Keith
KF7DRV

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 10:17 AM Basil Gunn <basil@...> wrote:

If your password has upper & lower case letters then you need to get the
latest version of paclink-unix.

cd /usr/local/src/paclink-unix
git pull
./build-all.sh

Also verify that the password in file:
/usr/local/etc/wl2k.conf

wl2k-password=

is exactly the same as the one you are using in Winlink Express.

Please send me a Winlink message when you have things working:
n7nix@....

/Basil