Re: Getting started with paclink-unix

Basil Gunn

Building latest paclink-unix did the trick. Apparently, latest version
fixes passwords with multicase and letter/number combinations.
Great! Congrats on getting paclink-unix working!

Next step for me is to get the radio involved using auto-rmsgw-find.
I currently run the the wlgw-check.sh (Winlink Gateway Check) script
from a cron job 4 times a day.

I know the documentation is a little thin so if you have any problems at
all please don't hesitate to ask questions.

/Basil n7nix

Thanks!

Keith
KF7DRV

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 10:17 AM Basil Gunn <@basil860> wrote:

If your password has upper & lower case letters then you need to get the
latest version of paclink-unix.

cd /usr/local/src/paclink-unix
git pull
./build-all.sh