Re: Getting started with paclink-unix

Keith Williamson

Hi Basil,

I think all of the infrastructure is in place and working. I just can't get email working. I followed the instructions for configuring Claws. I chose the option to use it for my winlink email client (KF7DRV@...). When I get to the last screen where I save the config, Claws complains that it can't connect to "IMAP server: localhost: 143".

On a separate note, I have tested wl2kax25 to w7ecg-10, kf7vol-10, and kc7oad-10. They all answer up fine and terminate normally. However, when I run "wlgw-check.sh -g CN88tu", it doesn't appear to honor the -g argument. The gateway list it tests appears to be the default list. Here's the output from show_log.sh:

image.png

Here's the output from "rmslist.sh 30 CN88tu":

image.png

73,

Keith
KF7DRV

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 1:58 PM Basil Gunn <basil@...> wrote:

Keith Williamson <hkwilliamson@...> writes:

> Err..meant "Hi Basil". Not to be confused with "Nigel Gunn" over in the
> Chirp forums...

Not a problem. I thought you were referring to Nigel Bruce who played
Dr. Watson to Basil Rathbone's Sherlock Holmes :)