Re: paclink-unix incoming messages

Keith Williamson

Thanks..that would be great. Rainloop looks pretty nice.

For my use case, I'll generally be accessing winlink email from my laptop (XPS13 running Ubuntu 16.04). However, I'll also want to be able to access from RPi (although via VNC). I run all my RPi projects headless (except during initial bringup).

It would seem that getting dovecot configured would be the best route. Then I could access email from either the laptop or RPi using rainloop.

Does that make sense?

-Keith

Yes good catch. email=pi@localhost is what it should be.

> That resolved the issue. Getting used to mutt now. Have changed the default
> compose editor from nano to vi so that bit's easier now.

I would like to help get claws-mail (or rainloop) working for you.
Although mutt is the easiest to configure & get operational.