Re: Shipping and case updates?

Chris Metcalf

Thanks for the update, this is great news! I'm glad well be getting the boards even if we need to wait on the case, I can't wait to start experimenting.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 2:29 PM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 11:11 AM Fred Meier <fsmeier@...> wrote:

I sure hope the actual ones will be a little nicer finished than the sample.

Yes they will.

The delay is, in part, working with the manufacturer to get the case "just right".  In the meantime the C4Labs case works nicely with the early adopter HATS, if you are looking to provide earlier packaging.

The sample was modified with hand tools, to create an install slot for the SMA connector - the final cases will have that slot as part of the machining at the factory.

Director