Re: paclink-unix incoming messages

Keith Williamson

Hi Basil,

Looks like you missed my follow up message from around noon today..have rainloop working fine.

Also emailed you at your winlink address from rainloop when I got it working.

This DRAWS image is awesome.

Final step is to get K-9 Mail configured on my Android devices.

Also thinking I need to write a script to run via cron (a variation of wlgw-check.sh) that will run wl2ktelnet if Internet is available and otherwise will try wl2kax25 to each of a prioritized list of RMS gateways (calling rigctl to setup the radio prior to each attempt).

Thanks,

Keith
KF7DRV

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019, 6:33 PM Basil Gunn <basil@...> wrote:

> Now just need to figure out rainloop config.

https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/tree/master/email/rainloop

rainloop is the trickiest client to configure. Follow the instructions
carefully.