Re: gpsd, amixer, sensor, and other issues

Basil Gunn

Hi Julie,

I'm reasonably sure that the draws board you are helping with is
defective. I have an email out to the other NW Digital people to
confirm my suspicion noting these symptoms:

* The rPi is powered via the draws card which is reading 14.12 vdc
* Pin 2 on the gpio is reading 5.047 vdc
* Replaced the rpi unit with a new one - no change.
* Replaced the SDCard with a new 32 GB card with fresh Beta 13 build - twice - no change
* aplay -l enumerates the udrc sound device ok
* amixer gives an error message I have never seen before
* gps, sensors & sound codec appear to be not responding

Thanks for your patience.
/Basil

Julie McGrew via Groups.Io <juliemcgrew=mac.com@groups.io> writes:

Good morning Basil,

The rPi is powered via the draws card which is reading 14.12 vdc
Pin 2 on the gpio is reading 5.047 vdc

pi@K7TMV-draws:~ $ amixer -c udrc get "LO Driver Gain"
amixer: Mixer hw:1 load error: Remote I/O error

Many thanks,
julie
ac0wn