toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
ADC, CODEC and Serial (GPS) rely on I2C, which is tested in manufacture. I’m with Basil, it sounds defective.
Please return to:
NW Digital Radio
RMA <order number>
245 Highlands Drive
Friday Harbor WA 98250
On Jun 7, 2019, at 8:47 AM, Basil Gunn <@basil860> wrote:
I'm reasonably sure that the draws board you are helping with is
defective. I have an email out to the other NW Digital people to
confirm my suspicion noting these symptoms:
* The rPi is powered via the draws card which is reading 14.12 vdc
* Pin 2 on the gpio is reading 5.047 vdc
* Replaced the rpi unit with a new one - no change.
* Replaced the SDCard with a new 32 GB card with fresh Beta 13 build - twice - no change
* aplay -l enumerates the udrc sound device ok
* amixer gives an error message I have never seen before
* gps, sensors & sound codec appear to be not responding
Thanks for your patience.
Julie McGrew via Groups.Io <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Good morning Basil,
The rPi is powered via the draws card which is reading 14.12 vdc
Pin 2 on the gpio is reading 5.047 vdc
pi@K7TMV-draws:~ $ amixer -c udrc get "LO Driver Gain"
amixer: Mixer hw:1 load error: Remote I/O error