Re: Question HW and SW

okiejim

This sounds like my weather voice system. The second radio is a ctually a repeater and no need for the second rpi or udrc. It converted the text from a weather station to wav file and sent them over the radio to the repeater. I have just now started re-coding it for the DrawsHat in Python. It will take some time as I am not dedicated to it just wanted to play around, and get it running again. I originally wrote it in visual basic on windows. Keep us informed. When I get going on it I will post something here. I have a dtmf decoder I used but hope to incorporate direwolf to reduce the hardware requirments. The DTMF was what triggered the weather report to go out to the repeater.
73
JIm