Re: Raspberry Pi 4

Chris Metcalf

I just preordered one - CanaKit was (already?) sold out so I'll get it sometime in July. Glad to be a beta tester with DRAWS. It'll at least require modifications to the case.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 8:47 AM Steve KC1AWV <smiller@...> wrote:
For those that are interested in a video overview of the RPi 4 B, here's a good one:

Steve KC1AWV

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 11:09 AM Chris Metcalf <chris@...> wrote:
Assuming the pinouts are compatible, I'll be 100% going for one. I've been experimenting with the Pi3 while waiting for my DRAWS to ship (*drums fingers on desk*) and I've felt it a bit wanting in CPU. I'm not sure if I can run gqrx and wsjtx/fldigi at the same time without killing the CPU.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 6:33 AM JT Croteau <jt.tobit@...> wrote:
Anyone going to be experimenting with the new Raspberry Pi 4?

--
Steve Miller
KC1AWV