Re: DRAWS Case

Sam Wash

I’m in the same boat as August! We deserve to be apprised of the situation considering how this has been handled. I travel a lot and have zero comfort level that I’m ever going to see this case!

On Jun 24, 2019, at 12:19 PM, August Johnson <augjohnson@...> wrote:

Notice the date on the message I'm replying to. April 10

I bought an early adopter DRAWS many months ago, paid for the early-adopter AL case at beginning of May, still don't have any word on the case. Anything??? You got my money!

August KG7BZ

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 7:24 AM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Wayne

A nice, custom, metal case will be available from NW Digital Radio soon.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019, 07:19 Wayne Harrell WD4LYV <wd4lyv@...> wrote:
What case for Pi 3+ do I need for my new DRAWS board?

Wayne WD4LYV