Re: [udrc] #draws Aluminum Case #draws

Chris Metcalf

> We will have an update on cases this week, Including changes to accommodate  the new Pi4.

If we have a case on backorder (ordered mine a couple months ago) will we be receiving the Pi4-compatible cases or the old Pi3 case?

FWIW, at this point I'd rather have the DRAWS board in hand and I can wait on the case if I have to. I won't have my Pi4 until July anyway.

- Chris

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 10:19 AM Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
Hello August,

We will have an update on cases this week, Including changes to accommodate  the new Pi4.

Yes we have your $15, which is of course refundable.

73
Bryan K7UDR