Re: Question HW and SW

I have not implemented or tested this, but it should work.

Raspbian is Linux on the Raspberry Pi, so you only need the Pi plus DRAWS™ HAT and radios. The wiring to the radio is straightforward using the amateur radio standard mini DIN-6 pinout for packet radio.

minimodem installs with a simple apt-get.

Look at some of the TTS (text to speech) packages.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 8:46 AM Markus <subscribe@...> wrote:
Hello community,

I have a question whether such a constellation would work?

Linux -- RPI -- UDRC HAT -- (Radio equipment)

<------->

(Radio equipment) -- UDRC HAT -- RPI -- Linux

How the radio equipment would wire now with the HAT UDRC?
I would like to make a BASH script from the console an send some text.
As software MINIMODEM is supposed to run the tool. http://www.whence.com/minimodem/

Software steps in the Script:

- Text convert to WAV (audio file)
- wait