Re: error during udrc-dkms

Larry W7PAN

Basil,

Wish I had seen this thread earlier, I got the same error.  Hope the info below helps others that may not be so familiar with dpkg.

After the failure to upgrade the kernel, the dpkg install and configuration of other upgraded apps may not have completed and the system may be in a usable but possibly unstable state.

Issuing the command sudo dpkg -C will perform an audit and will return a list of apps not installed and/or configured.  If none are found it returns nothing and the apps have been upgraded.

If a list was returned then issuing the command sudo dpkg --configure -a should complete the install and configuration of the other upgraded apps.  Issuing the command sudo dpkg -C again will confirm this is the case.

Larry - W7PAN