Re: DRAWS Case

Read the blog on the company site. General updates are provided there. Individual order questions should be entered on the form on the support page, include order number.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019, 10:19 August Johnson <augjohnson@...> wrote:
Notice the date on the message I'm replying to. April 10

I bought an early adopter DRAWS many months ago, paid for the early-adopter AL case at beginning of May, still don't have any word on the case. Anything??? You got my money!

August KG7BZ

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 7:24 AM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Wayne

A nice, custom, metal case will be available from NW Digital Radio soon.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019, 07:19 Wayne Harrell WD4LYV <wd4lyv@...> wrote:
What case for Pi 3+ do I need for my new DRAWS board?

Wayne WD4LYV