Re: piardopc?

I haven't had a chance to play with it yet and thus have not configured it.

From a high level, you should be able to use DRAWS™ for piardopc.

You would configure the sound to use the ALSA sound channels (left or right) or install pulse audio and be able to select the left or right channel from it.  See: https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/split-channels

Based on this document, you should be able to activate PTT on GPIO 12 ( -c GPIO=12) or 23 ( -c GPIO=23) depending which DIN connector you are using.

Use the DRAWS™ Manager tool to set levels, if using ALSA raw left and right. See  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5C3cWVVz_A

Schematic and pinout is at https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/files/DRAWSTech.pdf

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 8:35 AM km4ack <jason.oleham@...> wrote:
I posted this in the main group but maybe that was the wrong place.

Is it possible to run piardopc by John Wiseman with the DRAWS hat? If so, what startup parameters would I use?

73,
Jason
KM4ACK
Find me on YouTube