Using the DRAWS hat with a Raspberry Pi 4 #draws #yaac #install #js8call #replacecompass

la4rha@...

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct group, mods: please feel free to move this to another group if it belongs there !

LA9KOA Karl and I have started using our DRAWS on a Raspberry Pi 4. As of now we have WSJT-X, JS8Call, YAAC and Xastir working on the Raspbian Buster image. This has been through some basic tests with a Yaesu FT-891. There is still a lot to test, but so far it seems to be working quite well. YMMV

FLDigi is installed, but not yet tested

If you want to set this up yourselves, our notes/worklog is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wq-jNLXYuREIOcr0OVu1FxPNhDFGuCOu6dX5OQ2BVxA/edit?usp=sharing
Please be aware that this is a work in progress, so changes and alterations should be expected !

We appreciate any comments, both here, and in the google document

73, de
LA4RHA Lars