Re: Raspberry Pi 4

One additional item, add the attached file to /etc/sensors.d

On Fri, Jul 5, 2019 at 9:20 AM Basil Gunn <basil@...> wrote:

While Anna's tlv320aic32x4 driver for DRAWS is in Raspbian kernel
4.19.50, all of her i2c timer patches are not yet in this kernel. From
Anna:

Check this directory for a clock entry marked as i2c_div in the output
/sys/kernel/debug/clk/clk_summary

I've done some preliminary testing with Raspbian 4.19.50 as well and so
far I haven't come across anything but be aware that all of Anna's
recent patches have not made it into the current Raspbian kernel.

/Basil n7nix

LA9KOA - Karl <oyoygard@...> writes:

> Annaliese's driver is included in kernel 4.19.50 that is shipped with Rasbian Buster.
>
> Sound and GPS on DRWS HAT confirmed working.
> See LA4RHA Lars' post for his worklog of how he set up his RPi4 with DRAWS.
>
> https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/message/3641

Kingston, WA