No WSJT-X transmission with FT-891 #draws #wsjtx #ft-8 #ft-891

Matt N7ROO

Hello,

I've been trying to set up my DRAWS and FT-891 to use FT8 via WSJT-X. I've been following the videos and settings from Julian and Steve, and can receive messages ok, however whenever I transmit the radio lights up but the power output meter never changes. Almost as if there is no data aside from the PTT notification being send from the DRAWS unit.

If anyone has some insight on what may be causing this please let me know. Happy to run any commands / dump console outputs if it will help.

73
Matt N7ROO