Re: No WSJT-X transmission with FT-891 #draws #wsjtx #ft-8 #ft-891

Richard Waller <rewaller@...>

Have you looked at the output settings in draws manager and tried to adjust those? Have you confirmed that the audio settings are correct for transmit in the wsjt-x program? Lastly, have you adjusted the power output slider on the right side of the wsjt-x screen? Rick Ka4ohm.

On Jul 6, 2019, at 10:05 PM, Matt N7ROO <n7roo@...> wrote:

Hello,

I've been trying to set up my DRAWS and FT-891 to use FT8 via WSJT-X. I've been following the videos and settings from Julian and Steve, and can receive messages ok, however whenever I transmit the radio lights up but the power output meter never changes. Almost as if there is no data aside from the PTT notification being send from the DRAWS unit.

If anyone has some insight on what may be causing this please let me know. Happy to run any commands / dump console outputs if it will help.

73
Matt N7ROO