Re: Using the DRAWS hat with a Raspberry Pi 4 #draws #yaac #install #js8call #replacecompass

Frank Ivan

Hi Lars

You can fix the loading of js8call and wsjtx by using sudo apt-get install ./$findname instead to sudo dpkg -I $filename.  Apt will resolve the missing dependencies.  It just needs to know it is working with a local file - thus the ./ prefix.

I have followed this but can't get the drivers enabled.  When I have dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-v3d or dtoverlay=draws,alsaname=udrc enabled in /boot/config.txt my Task Bar on the screen goes away and aplay -l says aplay: device_list:272: no soundcards found...

Maybe the drivers aren't compatible with the new SOC.

73 - Frank - K0FEI