Re: Not booting

Douglas

It seems as if the problem is when i try to update the distribution.   After i do such and do a sudo reboot, it only shuts down and not boot up.

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019, 14:12 Douglas KI7LIK via Groups.Io <KI7LIK.AZ=GMAIL.COM@groups.io> wrote:
I write a new card with draws 11 that i had on my computer.   It booted up normally and went through and checked out with the normal set up in getting started.

I tried to install rasp ap before updating via update and dist-uprade.

I then did the update after not being able to install raspap.  I then did it in proper order and rebooted before setting raspap.  It shut down, but not restart.   I then booted up the pi with a different card and its fine.

What mistakes could i have made and is there a way to correct them?

Thanks for your help,

Douglas
KI7LIK
Granada Estates Neighborhood Watch