prog_refresh.sh error?

Edward Seeliger

For the past week or more, if I run the  prog_refresh.sh script, it chooses to build GPSD (again) and ends with the following:

Setup default gpsd file
Setup default chrony.conf file
Synchronizing state of gpsd.service with SysV service script with /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install.
Executing: /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install enable gpsd

Failed to reload daemon: Method call timed out
Failed to reload daemon: Method call timed out
Synchronizing state of chrony.service with SysV service script with /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install.
Executing: /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install enable chrony
tee: /var/log/udr_install.log: Permission denied
2019 07 16 08:26:42 CDT: gp_install.sh: gps install script FINISHED

Debug: Testing 3.19.tar, ver: 3.19
gpsd version built (3.19) does not match source version (3.19.tar)

It also requires me to enter my password 12-14 times near the end as it attempts to update Is chrony.conf and enable GPSD

It otherwise appears to run as it should - this AM it built the new WSJTX version.
Is this an error that needs to be fixed or do I need to change/correct something on my device?
Thanks for your time and help.
Edd - KD5M