Re: DRAWS FT817 no TX audio

Richard Waller <rewaller@...>

Ken, did you look at Draws manager? That has output adjustments . Also the power slider on the right of the wsjt-x screen can be adjusted. Rick. Ka4ohm

On Jul 18, 2019, at 7:34 PM, Ken Myers <ken.vk4gc@...> wrote:

Hi.  Im have set up my DRAWS hat/FT817 according to "temporarily Offline" youtube video.

Install good
WSJT-X good
CAT good\ - PTT band change etc.
RX good - waterfall/decode etc great.
I set my WSJT-X audio to in/out toplughwCARD=udrc.DEV=0
Seems my only problem is audio from HAT to FT817 as while rig goes to TX, no audio drive.
Radio is all OK as I use it for Win/FT8 SSB etc.

I do not know where to look for audio output drive adjust on the Pi/HAT/WSJT-X steup

I am new to all this and learning.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Ken VK4GC