Re: No WSJT-X transmission with FT-891 #draws #wsjtx #ft-8 #ft-891

Matt N7ROO

Forgot to include my DRAWS manager screenshot!

image.png
Cheers,
Matt  - N7ROO

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 9:08 PM Matt N7ROO via Groups.Io <n7roo=swift-x.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks for the response Tim.

I tried resetting my radio and also reflashed the DRAWS image. I've confirmed that I have the same menu settings as you, and that I'm using the left channel.

I've included a screenshot of the DRAWS Manager settings and have attempted sending both prior to and after configuration. I've also confirmed that Direwolf is not running.

image.png

My FT-891 PTT is still triggered but the power output never changes from zero while transmitting. I've also confirmed that I've not been heard on PSKReporter.

image.png

I've tried both 6 pin cables, in case one was defective, and both 6 pin ports on the DRAWS hat. The only thing I've yet to try is to swap out the USB cable.

Following that I'm all out of ideas.

Cheers,
Matt  - N7ROO

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 8:30 PM Tim Sperry via Groups.Io <tsperry=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Matt,
You may want to reset the radio.
I have done that in the past when problems arise.
I use the included menu settings after I reset the radio.
I am using the left audio channel.
Have you checked the draws manager and make sure AF (pin5) for your channel.
Also make sure Direwolf is not running
cd
cd bin
sudo su