Re: DRAWS FT817 no TX audio

William McKeehan

I've found that I need to run the `setalsa-ft817.sh` script that was
included in the ~/bin directory, after that, I opened the DRAWS
Manager and changed the Input from Receiver Signal Source to "DISC
(pin4)" to get my 817 to work as expected with the hat. YMMV

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 9:17 PM Ken Myers <ken.vk4gc@...> wrote:

Hi. Im have set up my DRAWS hat/FT817 according to "temporarily Offline" youtube video.

Install good
WSJT-X good
CAT good\ - PTT band change etc.
RX good - waterfall/decode etc great.
I set my WSJT-X audio to in/out toplughwCARD=udrc.DEV=0
Seems my only problem is audio from HAT to FT817 as while rig goes to TX, no audio drive.
Radio is all OK as I use it for Win/FT8 SSB etc.

I do not know where to look for audio output drive adjust on the Pi/HAT/WSJT-X steup

I am new to all this and learning.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Ken VK4GC
--