Re: Pac-Link account password does not match #pac-link #paclink-unix

Kevin K. - N7KJK

succeeded in updating from 0.7 to 0.8.
the w2ktelnet command completed without errors and sent my gmail account three emails successfully via the PI's Internet connection.

Attempts to use the radio results in my transmission, and what I believe is the gateway's response (hearing it on the radio).  Unfortunately now the PI isn't receiving the responses as it did with the .7 version.
I've tested both serial ports and tried both the setalsa-default, and the setalsa-ft817 setup files.
Not sure what changed on the receiving end of this.
Kevin