Re: Pac-Link account password does not match #pac-link #paclink-unix

Basil Gunn

Try measuring your deviation.
https://www.febo.com/packet/layer-one/transmit.html

You can send a tone using the measure_deviate.sh script found here:
n7nix/deviation

Use John's draws-manager web app to vary LO Driver Gain & PCM

Still waiting to see ALL of your wl2kax25 console output.
/Basil n7nix

Kevin K. - N7KJK <kkutzera@...> writes:

And now about 25% of the time I'm seeing
Connected
Child process calling wl2kexchange()
Porposalcode C type E. mid.... Yada yada.. The after about a minute a time out.
So This now might just be basic radio reception.
I think I need to change my antenna setup at this point. Very inconsistent response from a gateway that yesterday was 100%.
I'll keep this thread updated.
Thanks
Kevin