Re: FLmsg does not launch on DRAWS

Basil Gunn

Library libjpeg9-dev is installed from the HF programs install script.

~/dev/github/n7nix$ find . -iname "*.sh" -print | xargs grep -i "libjpeg"
./hfprogs/hf_install.sh:PKG_REQUIRE_FLDIGI="libfltk1.3-dev libjpeg9-dev libxft-dev libxinerama-dev libxcursor-dev libsndfile1-dev libsamplerate0-dev portaudio19-dev libusb-1.0-0-dev libpulse-dev"

We found the fix. Ironically NWDigital sent out this fix in April, but
never put it on their own image.
Not really ironic. If you search udrc group.io messages 'libjpeg9' is mentioned 9 times
since 12/23/18. Maintaining an image with 25 apps that are changing
regularly is challenging some things fall through the cracks.

/Basil

Budd Churchward <budd@...> writes:

We found the fix. Ironically NWDigital sent out this fix in April, but never put it on their own image.
From their groups.io:
See email from 19 Apr.
You need to install libjpeg9-dev

sudo apt-get install libjpeg9-dev