Re: [udrc] #draws Aluminum Case #draws

Stephan DG1BGS

Thank you for the information, Bryan. Seems I missed the blog post.

Am 13.08.2019 um 02:15 schrieb Bryan Hoyer:

As per our blog post, the cases are being redesigned to accommodate Pi3 and 4. We will post on the blog when we have a date.

73
Bryan K7UDR

On Aug 11, 2019, at 11:26 PM, Stephan DG1BGS <stephan.grensemann@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Are there any news when the early adopter case will be shipped out to the customers. I still haven't received mine.

vy 73 & 55 de Stephan 9V1LH / DG1BGS

Am 25.06.2019 um 01:14 schrieb August Johnson:
I bought an early adopter DRAWS many months ago, paid for the early-adopter AL case at beginning of May, still don't have any word on the case. Anything??? You got my money!

August KG7BZ

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 11:03 AM Joe Wisecaver <kg7ypb@...> wrote:
I totally agree with others in this thread. We've waited months for a case being promised a discount when they were available. Now pushed aside to another company without the product we have been patiently waiting for. Wrong way to keep your customers satisfied.

Joe Wisecaver KG7YPB