no PTT with FT857D, DRAWS HAT and 6 pin miniDIN cable

wa9pyh@...

I am using DRAWS software version "DRAWS_BETA13" from May 7, 2019.  I connected to DRAWS MANAGER and set the receive & transmit levels there.  I am using a single 6 pin miniDIN cable plugged into the left connector and have both transmit & receive audio working properly.  But I have no PTT.  If I push the mic button on the rig I can transmit the tones.  I am using the DIG mode on the rig.  I have tried every menu selection combination in the config menus for FT8 and FLDIGI and still no PTT.  Any help or suggestions are welcome!