Undulating transmit audio in HF programs #draws

Mitch Winkle

Edited

DRAWS image Beta13

I am getting output audio which undulates when using either FLDIGI or JS8Call (or even when just using the TUNE button in FLDIGI).

Has anyone run across this?

My draws-manager has the other radio port OFF and I have set TX audio levels based on the mW p-p value of my radio (60).

Receive audio on the Left radio port is great and decodes like a champ.

Receive audio when enabling and using the Right radio port is a very very low level.  It's so low FLDIGI will not show a waterfall with the lower limit set to -20 in the program.  the same audio levels were used on the Right port as the left port.