Re: ARDOP or software similar to WinLink (HF mail) #winlink

K4KDR

I've only had my DRAWS board for a day, but did have success running the PAT Winlink client (thanks to the YouTube videos by KM4ACK) over 2m ax25 packet.  I will get around to testing the HF modes but just haven't gotten there yet.   The PAT software is at:

... and by coincidence, I'm also running the FT857d & a Pi3B+.  Works great!

-Scott,  K4KDR

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 8:03 PM <wa9pyh@...> wrote:
Is anyone using the DRAWS Pi HAT for HF email that would be similar to ARDOP (part of WinLink) or WinMor (also part of WinLink) that both run under Windows?  I'm using an FT857D, a Pi 3B+, a DRAWS board, a 6 pin miniDIN cable(xmt & rcv audio) and a CT62 CAT cable.  The Pi is using the beta_13 image..  This setup runs JS8CALL, FLDIGI and WSJT_X properly.  I would like to add HF mail using the DRAWS board.  73