no transmit #wsjt-x

Rob Lapham

I've been trying to get my Raspberry Pi 3 working with my DRAWS hat but I think either my connection is messed up or my audio setup / levels wrong.

I think Im doing something wrong I have used the draws manager and no transmit

## Symptoms
- receive work
- Nothing on ALC meter when I tune with WSJT-X

## Hardware

- Yaesu FT-817
- Raspberry Pi 3
- DRAWS hat

## Settings

- 24 Dig Disp: 0Hz
- 25 Dig Mic: 61
- 26 Dig Mode: User-U
- 27 Dig Shift: 0Hz
- 38 Op Filter: Off
- AGC: Fast
- Noise Blanker: Off

## Connections

-with and without  Pin 6 removed from the Data cable
- Data cable in Left (facing the connectors) jack
- USB Serial CAT cable
- into antenna or dummy load

## WSJT-X Setup

- CAT control set up and working
- Input: plughw:CARD=udrc,DEV=0 in left
- Output: plughw:CARD=udrc,DEV=0 in left

I've tried Left, Right, and other udrc input devices to no success)

## ALSA Setup

I ran the setup-ft817.sh script to set my levels:

 ===== ALSA Controls for Radio Transmit =====
LO Driver Gain  L:[-6.00dB] R:[-6.00dB]
PCM         L:[-16.50dB] R:[-16.50dB]
DAC Playback PT L:[PTM_P3] R:[PTM_P3]