Re: Using the DRAWS hat with a Raspberry Pi 4 #draws #yaac #install #js8call #replacecompass

Mitch Winkle

This happened to me after it had been working. I re-imaged the SD card and it came back to life.

In my case, I had used some of the scripts to update the HF programs and some other things.  After that was finished, nothing worked any longer, so I ended up having to re-image.

On 8/28/19 11:16 AM, Frank Ivan via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi John,

I tried using a raspberry pi 3B and the same thing.
The aplay -l command did not return the card1 info.