Re: Using the DRAWS hat with a Raspberry Pi 4 #draws #yaac #install #js8call #replacecompass

Mitch Winkle

Second that notion.  There is  a lot of what I consider unwanted fluff in this image since I don't care about packet radio.  I would really like to have a clean image with only the necessary drivers and such and then I could install my own programs, and select the HF programs that I want to use.  So perhaps a "minimal" image that gets the DRAWS functioning properly on the RPi??

On 8/29/19 2:44 AM, Jonathan Magee wrote:
Hi Mike,
I can confirm that I am powering it via the 12 volt plug. When you write up your clean install, please could you specify which version of the buster image you use....