Re: Using the DRAWS hat with a Raspberry Pi 4 #draws #yaac #install #js8call #replacecompass

Basil Gunn

Mitch Winkle <ab4mw@...> writes:

Second that notion. There is a lot of what I consider unwanted fluff
in this image since I don't care about packet radio. I would really
like to have a clean image with only the necessary drivers and such and
then I could install my own programs, and select the HF programs that I
want to use. So perhaps a "minimal" image that gets the DRAWS
functioning properly on the RPi??
Use the latest Raspbian image that supports Debian buster and add these
lines in /boot/config.txt

dtoverlay=draws,alsaname=udrc
force_turbo=1