Re: Using the DRAWS hat with a Raspberry Pi 4 #draws #yaac #install #js8call #replacecompass

And make sure the lines are added at the end of /boot/config.txt in that order.

dtoverlay=draws,alsaname=udrc
force_turbo=1

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 7:36 AM Basil Gunn <basil@...> wrote:

Mitch Winkle <ab4mw@...> writes:

> Second that notion. There is a lot of what I consider unwanted fluff
> in this image since I don't care about packet radio. I would really
> like to have a clean image with only the necessary drivers and such and
> then I could install my own programs, and select the HF programs that I
> want to use. So perhaps a "minimal" image that gets the DRAWS
> functioning properly on the RPi??

Use the latest Raspbian image that supports Debian buster and add these
lines in /boot/config.txt

dtoverlay=draws,alsaname=udrc
force_turbo=1

Kingston, WA