From: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rob Lapham
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 9:41 PM
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [draws and udrc] no transmit #wsjt-x

just did a rest on the radio and still no transmit powers and also don't see how it can be the radio if it works with other soundcards.
just tried the setalsa-ft817.sh command again no joy I have also tried a new memory card and started over I have been at this for
about two months now. I have also tried the draws manager and turned the gain up to max and no transmit.

starting to think I made mistake buying this

rob k6jus