Re: no transmit #wsjt-x

Jim Erickson

I believe with WSJTX you need to use CAT control to trigger the PTT as WSJTX does not have a GPIO option.  I would test your setup with FLDIGI and see if you can get it to trigger your radio as it has GPIO PTT option.

Jim
------
73,
Jim
VA7SHG - Phone
VE7TGZ - Other

On Aug 30, 2019, at 19:58, Rob Lapham <ke6jus@...> wrote:

well tried it all over with a signal link and the transmitter works then plugged in the hat and not enough audio to drive the radio so it can be the radio
and look like I am dead in the water. I have set the parameters over and over and they say check the same thing. I think this hat is dead and from reading
more problems out there. Shure would be helpful if the instructions were all together for some of us nubs that didn't know what we where getting into.

Rob k6jus